PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Advise please what to do or make, at me the child 2 years, bo...

The anonym
05.08.2004, 09:54
Hello! Advise please what to do or make, at me the child 2 years, half a year is ill or sick already, all has begun with usual tussis, have lain in hospital with a bronchitis, send or have left - 2 weeks did not cough, has started to cough at daybreak, and now (in 1, 5 months after a bronchitis) again paroxysmal tussis later. Have handed over all analyses: ljamblii are not found out, chlamydias are found out. Whether there can be here any interrelation? Prompt, who knows, very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply to the address of: Btd_ufa@ufacom. ru to Inna

The doctor
06.08.2004, 15:10
Communication or Connection a straight line. Chlamydias often are the reason of bronchites and pneumonias at children. It is necessary to define or determine sensitivity to antibiotics and necessarily to treat an infection, despite of small age.

Inna
06.08.2004, 18:14
Thanks for the answer!
Still a question which very much excites me: how it to treat? Than? We Come to the doctor, to me speak, what its or her respiration in lungs pure or clean, in bronchuses little bit hardish, special treatment do not appoint or nominate, and tussis all I amplifies, am afraid of consequences, can lay down to me in hospital with her? Addressed to one doctor - anybody particularly nothing speaks.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 08:13
Two other infections.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 01:31
Thanks for the answer! Still a question which very much excites me: how it to treat? Than? We Come to the doctor, to me speak, what its or her respiration in lungs pure or clean, in bronchuses little bit hardish, special treatment do not appoint or nominate, and tussis all I amplifies, am afraid of consequences, can lay down to me in hospital with her? Addressed to one doctor - anybody particularly nothing speaks.

JAsnovidjashchaja
10.08.2004, 09:20
You were written by my assistant, you have received?