PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Misters, do not fall a victim JAsnovidjashchej (L.Chernyj) And its or his "assistant" (And...

The anonym
05.08.2004, 07:51
Misters, do not fall a victim JAsnovidjashchej (L.Chernyj)
And its or his "assistant" (A.Prugalova)
Here the information on these swindlers
http: // www. herpes. ru/ord/st/kp2. htm

The anonym
05.08.2004, 10:24
Only blanks to clean or remove it is necessary in the link

The anonym
06.08.2004, 04:27
Prugalov it is already blacklisted Russia "Private persons"
Here the link (blanks in the link should be cleaned or removed)
http: // spiski. narod. ru/b_p. htm

The anonym
06.08.2004, 17:55
Here VY-that also have cooked up this "information", but a trace have left: no LION Black is present:).

The anonym
07.08.2004, 20:44
And you, mister good, whether Prugalovym will be?
The trace (dirty trace of your deceits) was left by you with yours lzhemagami, Unimportantly black he.. White or Grey, me on it absolutely to spit, another is important:
The link is given on concrete correspondence with Prugalovym, anybody has not invented it or her (imaginations will not suffice such to invent: Among the people cured by the Healer is very known, for example, an actress. Gundarevu treated * **. There are also government officials of a high rank. Now Leonid Mihajlovich Chyornyj is, that is called, in five minutes from inevitable big glory. Its or his last achievement - suppression of antibodies on a HIV after leaving or care infections (I send the correspondence with mother of a HIV - infected). Therefore the glory is inevitable. Imagine therefore as there will be vygljadit you "infarmatsija". The oncologist to whom you refer, the deserved punishment waits, it or him it is not a pity to me. But you can change a situation. I am opened or open for any dialogue. Do or make, please, correct vyody, differently to not avoid to you gerostratovskoj glory. "
And at the author of clause or article (Kokotkin Ivan Jurevich boss@herpes. ru) is correspondence with other victims of these or it gospod-sorcerers.
Me the phrase about punishment has especially struck, which waits for the poor oncologist (is the Abdominal surgeon, the oncologist, the intern of unit of abdominal surgery of the Bryansk regional oncologic dispensary, the surgeon of the maximum or supreme category Dzintar Vasilyevich of Goats) " waits the deserved punishment, it or him is not a pity to me "
Well as to you?
And how about sectioning of public relations nebezizvestnoj all of the organization? And, mister Prugalov, not terribly?
It as in a song: " Sooner or later... "

People - odd fellows!
08.08.2004, 20:08
How much it is possible to quote for a long time the exposed forgery? It is characteristic, that believe all negative. To you the SOUL or DOUCHE should be treated, and you a body try...

For the information or inquiry
10.08.2004, 08:30
Soul treat in section "Psychiatrist",
And it is section "Infektsionist" which just and is engaged in a body, to be exact its or his infections.
With soul, please, obrashchajtes-> "Psychiatrist" has see undressed