PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Korevaja a rubella. What is it such and as with it or this borotsja....

Alexey
04.08.2004, 19:41
Hello the doctor. Korevaja a rubella. What is it such and as with it or this borotsja. What medicines will advise. And what quarantine for the given disease? Zarannee THANKS.

Erovichenkov A.A.
05.08.2004, 01:53
Dear Alexey! Who has put such diagnosis? (there can be a rubella of naturalists?)

Erovichenkov A.A.
05.08.2004, 23:19
Dear Alexey! Basically such diagnosis is not present. The matter is that on a clinical picture it is sometimes difficult to distinguish kor from a rubella (for reproach the tracheitis is characteristic, the eruption appears on 4 5 day, a characteristic eruption on a soft palate, etc. for a rubella - augmentation zadneshejnyh lymphonoduses, a pharyngitis, a rhinitis, etc., for both diseases it is characteristic the expressed intoxication). And when at a rubella alongside with characteristic signs there are signs which are observed at reproach, speak about korevoj to a rubella. Duration of an incubation interval or a delitescence, principles of treatment same, as at an ordinary rubella.

Alexey
06.08.2004, 08:11
The diagnosis was put by the pediatrist. In general signs such: the eruption - on behalf of also has gone below, an eruption all over again melkotochechnaja then rasplvaetsja in large, gradually I redden, temperature 39, 2. Snachalo thought alergija but as it has appeared, that a rubella (korevaja)

Erovichenkov A.A.
06.08.2004, 22:08
Dear Alexey! It is difficult to me to tell or say (on that as there was an eruption similar on a rubella), what is it - kor or a rubella. By and large not essentially. The most important - the pediatrist has appointed or nominated to you treatment?

Alexey
07.08.2004, 23:44
No, has not appointed or nominated. Here I also wished to ask you: what should be treatment? Yes, sgodnja the throat and nachilsja a rhinitis was ill. Still there is a question: how long can podolzhatsja such status? A status the following: since morning the temperature 36.7, raises or increases up to 37.4, and towards evening in the afternoon, gdeto hours with 18 rising up to 38.8 begins. Within day I accept in 10.00, in 15.00 and in 20.00 on two tablets of Biseptolum and one tablet tavigila. When the throat prinemaju 2 tablets of GRAMICIDINUM About 4 times a day now was ill. Can you that nibud still will advise? In advance THANKS

Erovichenkov A.A.
08.08.2004, 13:04
Dear Alexey (and.. 2347)! Necessarily rinse a throat nastoem camomiles, broth zveroboja (each hour), at nimajte Suprastinum (Tavegilum) on 1. 2 times day, plentiful drink (the miner. Water, juices up to 2 3 l in day), accept Polyvitaminums. I can give advice or council virtual, but health - it not virtual. Necessarily address for internal consultation to the doctor (repeatedly), it can be necessary to accept antibiotics? (disease can become complicated connection secondary (bacteriemic or bacterial) infections).