PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my husband greater or big quantity or amount of iron in a blood. We have learned or have found out it in the spring, when...

Nina
07.08.2004, 21:32
At my husband greater or big quantity or amount of iron in a blood. We have learned or have found out it in the spring when have sent a blood to Germany on the analysis. It or he already has more than 6 7 years as on a body have appeared pjatny which all time are scratched, hair drop out, 3 years as it or he on bottom to a labium had a pus which does not cure. Where only we did not go. Nobody can tell or say what is this illness or disease. In the summer he laid in hospital for research. Doctors have told or said, that at it or him also About a hepatitis and a liver in bad a status. I kak-that read in medical encyclopedias, that illness or disease GEMAHROMATOZ (if I have correctly remembered a name) has such signs. I think, that the main problem that at it or him very much greater or big quantity or amount of iron in a blood. Doctors do not know as to treat it or him, how to reduce a gland in a blood. Advise please that to us to do or make what the medicine will help or assist him, to itself will address, who could appoint or nominate course of treatment.

Kavtarov dzhon@dol.ru
08.08.2004, 09:00
Address, can be we shall help or assist.