PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor. Thanks for your answers to my last questions. As...

Andrey
06.08.2004, 07:02
Hello! The doctor.
Thanks for your answers to my last questions.
As you to me also have told or said, I descended or went in hospital to the therapist.
Still to you I shall remind, as at me all was.
More two months ago I when pishyol from school also has felt what that nedomoganie-weariness, delicacy. Villages is, and appetite is not present (could not eat meat, any fat nutrition and t.), but at once it wanted fruit (I at once have eaten 12 oranges).
By the evening the head (strongly was ill especially at vstavanii, sharp turn of a head). Such headache has passed or has taken place in the evening sledujushego day. I have measured temperaturu-37.3. And here this temperature disturbs me 2 months: in the morning when I still lay ona-36.5 as I shall rise and I walk around an apartment, rises up to 37. I come with shkoly-37.3, and here by the evening submits up to 36.2 36.3.
As there has passed or there has taken place at me a head, has gone to hospital, the doctor has looked or seen, skazala-a pharyngitis, but a throat did not hurt at all. Then slal a blood: all in norm or rate except for limfatsitov (42) and monocytes (11). In day the throat was ill. Mum has spread to me with its or his solution Ljugolja,
And in 2 hours suddenly an eruption. He has gone to dermatologu-has told or said, that she has appeared on a virus basis and nothing has registered, has told or said, that itself prjdyot. And it is valid, she has passed or has taken place in 4 days together with a throat. Then that was not except for temperature which has remained till now.
And so after it or this to signs the doctor has told or said to me what is it there can be an infectious mononucleosis.
Whether you agree with opinion of my doctor? Whether it is possible on my signs and duration of my illness or disease podozreva a mononucleosis? Whether my signs are similar to signs of a mononucleosis?

Erovichenkov A.A.
07.08.2004, 23:14
Dear Andrey! I too cannot exclude an infectious mononucleosis (how much or as far as it is possible virtually)!