PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For A.A.Evrovichenkova concerning an ascariasis: Please, read through :...

lena
04.08.2004, 23:35
For A.A.Evrovichenkova concerning an ascariasis:
Please, read through it: In February 2000. Has caught ascarides. Then I did not know about it or this and in the beginning (probably it and there was a migratory period) felt very badly (strange delicacy, especially in the evening, digestive disturbances, an acyanotic skin and rashes on the face, strange sensations in the lungs, the reddened vessels in opinion of). Then these signs have gradually passed or have gradually taken place (except for digestive disturbances, there was a unhealthy strong appetite), and in the extremity or end of September analyses have revealed an ascariasis. Further I, as seem to me, have recovered, having accepted 2 tablets dekaris-150 with a week break, and the state of health was normalized. But in 1, 5 months after that there was a same strange sensation and a specific status as in February and the whole month proceeds. It is almost assured, that has caught again. Prompt, what to me to do or make? Always very carefully I keep cleanliness, "lush" places I do not visit or I attend, but speak, it is possible to catch, for example from fruit from the market. Thankful in advance.

Erovichenkov A.A.
05.08.2004, 08:32
Dear lena! Duration of an invasion at an ascariasis (even if to not treat) lasts up to 10 12 months (helminths perish), but the lesion of an intestine (dysbacteriosis), a dyskinesia, allergic reactions develops. Completely not necessarily your status now is connected with a repeated invasion, it is necessary to spend inspection (the analysis of a blood, renggenografija lungs, research of a sputum, UZI-a liver, zhelch. A bubble, biohim. The analysis of a blood), but before it or this necessarily address for internal consultation to vrachu-infektsionistu.