PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me to you some questions and are very necessary to me yours...

Olga
03.08.2004, 01:07
Hello, the doctor! At me to you some questions and are very necessary to me your help. Tell or say, please, how long the person had been ill a rubella remains infectious (for associates, and in particular, for pregnant women?) . A question of the second. The husband at me was ill with a rubella, I now expect results of analyses on antibodies to a rubella. In this connection, not you could tell or say what there will be at me a duration of gestation if I shall catch: 14 15 weeks when I immediately could catch or 16 17 when will appear an eruption (God forbid, certainly). I know, that the rubella is very dangerous to a fetus, and the smaller term - the more dangerously. Whether there can be any alternative of an abortion of me? In the book for pregnant women it is written, that to the extremity or end 3 go month the risk of pathologies at the had been ill germs makes 10 15 %. Whether these digits are correct? In fact to the extremity or end 4 go month the risk becomes even less. Excuse for such quantity or amount of questions, but position at me more than serious, and rolling or drowning grasps at a strow.
In advance to you it is grateful. If it is possible, try to respond, please, more in detail.
Yours faithfully, Olga Potapov

Erovichenkov A.A.
04.08.2004, 11:42
Dear Olga Potapov!!! First receive results of analyses of a blood, and then accept (after consultation with vrachom-the gynecologist) the necessary decision. It is impossible to exclude, that you in the childhood could and transfer or carry a rubella (at small children the rubella can proceed in the erased form, the correct diagnosis is not put).