PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 1 year and 9 mes, lays with the wife in hospital, have put with a bronchitis, through t...

Alexey
01.08.2004, 12:35
To the son 1 year and 9 mes, lays with the wife in hospital, have put with a bronchitis, in three days the bronchitis practically has completely passed or has completely taken place, but have left to make still some analyses, with 12.09 at the son temperature under 39. Practically not falling down, doctors the diagnosis did not put the first days, today the wife has told or said that have diagnosed gerpeticheskaja an angina (I ask a pardon if has incorrectly written). With 15.09 began to prick antibiotics, today have put under a dropper, the preparation seems imunoglobulin. What else preparations can be used for treatment??? And in general what to do or make in this case??

JAsnovidjashchaja
01.08.2004, 21:04
First time such I meet. Zombiing of the child by own mother on illness or disease. A golden staphilococcus + enterovirus Koksaki 6. The herpes are not present.
Mother should change, but she with the program: vampiricheskaja a garter. A vicious circle at you. Here incompetent people now will laugh, do not pay to them attention. Infections I can clean or remove.

Habit spasm-so
03.08.2004, 10:20
We vedmushka continues to delirate... And as izgoljatsja that has begun, than further subjects it is more terrible:))))

Habit spasm-so
03.08.2004, 13:06
And now joking apart: Dear! I warn, do not enter any contact with JAsnovidjashchej, do not pay attention to its or her crazy reports in konfe! Contacting to her even distantsionno, you (and even your relatives) can be ill with terrible illnesses or diseases which at you before never was!!!: (()))) she a malicious witch - avoid any contact to her!!!!