PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ljamblii

Regina
30.07.2004, 08:33
Hello!
Within five years I suffer constant headaches, in opinion of gravity, a burning sensation, insomnia, abaissement of hair, chronic weariness. On what only was not investigated or researched and than only was not treated. Laid in unit of a neurology, did or made a tomography of the brain twice, any pathologies it is not revealed. Handed over a blood on a toxoplasmosis, helminths, it was surveyed on the infections passed sexual by. The diagnosis - it is healthy. Skzali, that at me a neurosis and all malaises from it or this. At visiting vracha-trihologa it has been sent on IFA on ljamblii, too it is negative.
On consultation of the psychoneurologist the doctor has advised to be checked up repeatedly on ljamblii, has told or said, that there was at it or her a similar patient. Descended or went on intubation, have as a result found out ljamblii.
(Three more years back gynecologist appointed or nominated Trichopolum therefore (as it it is strange vygljadilo) have passed or have taken place headaches!! Anybody did not believe me, spoke, that such it is impossible. However, owing to its or his reception for the third day I have become covered by an eruption, it was necessary to stop. The local neuropathologist to my observations about action of Trichopolum has reacted originally: " Such does not happen, write the dissertation ". Any doctor has not directed me on inspection on ljamblii, has not told or said, that headaches can be consequence or investigation ljambly in an organism.)
Course of treatment has been appointed or nominated: 1) a diet with the limited maintenance or contents of Saccharum, polifepam, cholagogue travki, mezim, tjubazhi.
2) Tinidazolum 4 tab. unitary, a break 4 days (tjubazh).
3) Tiberal 3 tab. unitary, a break 3 days (tjubazh).
4) Makmiror 2 tab. 3 times a day.
5) the Diet, cholagogue, poifepam, tjubazhi.
Repeated research.
However the insignificant short-term effect has rendered only tiberal, head and eye pains and have not passed or have not taken place. Tried to accept Trichopolum, effect of three-year prescription it was not observed, though then removed or took out, as an arm or a hand. Furazolidonum, but too for a short while a little helps or assists.
I do not know what to do or make??? Please, prompt.

Chill
02.08.2004, 15:05
Let's begin with that in ljablii to not be found. Easier them find at intubation is more often. And at their your spent course should not be any more. Make kontrolcherez 4 weeks after treatment. (a feces on I/uN?y???o in a warm kind of days 5 successively also forget about them. Even psychological zavisimot from them will lose.