PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I 4 h the years or summer son was bitten by the tick or mite, doctors assume intsifalit, bolezn...

Olga
30.07.2004, 00:26
I 4 h the years or summer son was bitten by the tick or mite, doctors assume intsifalit, illness or disease Lima. What to me to do or make? Inoculations such are not present also anything plainly they cannot tell or say. Efficient advice or council or phone of institute or the center is necessary for me, vkotorom me can consult on this question. The help is very necessary to me!!! Many thanks. Mine e-mail: nina89@yandex. ru

It is lovely
31.07.2004, 07:08
You have not specified when your son was bitten by the tick or mite, has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place, on the basis of what suspect these illnesses or diseases?
At a sting of the tick or mite against an encephalitis do or make gamma-a globulin (Serum containing ready antibodies against a virus) the earlier, the better.
Illness or Disease Lima is dangerous when accepts chronic current, and in the acute period is perfectly treated by antibiotics.

child
01.08.2004, 04:46
The encephalitis is. And illness or disease Lima. While 3 sessions.
The spinal cord is still pure or clean. Address on a site of healer Leonid Chyornogo.