PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! 6 months I suffer from not passing or not taking place and anything of not removed or of not taken out edema in...

Lija
24.07.2004, 11:21
The doctor! 6 months I suffer from not passing or not taking place and anything of not removed or of not taken out edema in a throat, a trachea and a nasopharynx. I am afraid to choke once. Mucous it is exhausted, as consequence or investigation a hypersensitivity a cold, movement of air, hapahi, tea, minutes water and t. The item Allergists have refused, LORy an oncology have excluded, the general or common analysis of a blood all time shows presence of a "good" intoxication. An anemia. MRT anything guarding has not given (only " the forward wall of pharynx, narrowing of a lumen ") is hypertrophied. Has gone on computer diagnostics by a method d-ra Follja - result a resonance on any virus K-13 (" the Malignant edema "). My status constantly worsens, What is it can be?

Alexander of Item
25.07.2004, 03:42
Infection. Look or see: www. prugalov. sp. ru Let's define or determine, and we shall cure.

Lija
25.07.2004, 22:08
Thanks for advice or council. I can not get on this page. Where still it is possible to look or see about similar signs at an infection? At all of us infections basically on method Follja define or determine.