PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On uzi have found out the increased liver and a lien. Biochemistry in norm or rate Hbs Hcv...

The anonym
18.07.2004, 07:32
On uzi have found out the increased liver and a lien. Biochemistry in norm or rate Hbs Hcv - Otrits. Handed over in regional p-ke. The general or common analysis of a blood a hemoglobin 160 ESR 5.2 (those the top border). BUT the augmentation of a liver is not clear whence??? What will advise, doctors? Whether there Is a sense to hand over PTSR on all hepatitises? Yes. There is still a hemangioma of a liver but she like should not give augmentation

scorceni
18.07.2004, 11:34
In augmentation of a liver and a lien besides hepatitises result or bring: limfomy, infectious diseases, hemoblastoses, illness or disease of an exchange and it is a lot of much that else.

Neljubina L.J.
19.07.2004, 07:32
You have not specified the sizes of a liver and a lien on US, probably you panic ahead of time.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 23:35
Liver + 2 see a lien + 1.
In occasion of a cancer of a blood and tp. And how them to diagnose?...
Doctors explanatory or sensible do not offer anything to me. Was at the hepatic surgeon <but there too on uzi have looked or seen what to cut out have not found: (I Shall go this week to gastroenterogu vsvjazi with diarrheas and bad pishchevaraneeim. * * Biochemistry - in norm or rate, whether the truth obscurely all there that is necessary. On uzi have found still a pancreatitis (non-uniform structure or frame pancreatic). In general at the Russian doctors (I takk understand) two conclusions: 1. To treat it is not necessary 2. To treat already late

The anonym
21.07.2004, 22:17
Yes. Handed over onkomarkery AFP - 0 REA - 2.6

scorceni
23.07.2004, 00:18
Dear boleznyj has read through your conclusion. You tell or say and why ponosyi and bad digestion nesvjazyvaete with the increased liver and a lien?

child
24.07.2004, 02:23
I also do not connect or bind. Bad digestion was and up to augmentation of a liver.
I think it displays of a pancreatitis (which why doctors persistently did not notice years 10) and here than he is caused or called too not clearly (is still observed stagnation of bile and inspissation stenok ZHP). But it would be desirable to establish or install the reason and that and another.