PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You probably have not noticed a question from May, 27th 2003 13 : 29 : 30. I shall repeat it or him still ra...

Dmitry
19.07.2004, 10:39
You probably have not noticed a question from May, 27th 2003 13 : 29 : 30. I shall repeat it or him still time. At my friend an exacerbation of a chronic toxoplasmosis. He asks to ask - whether there will be a sense from treatment of its or his illness by preparations Fansidar and Rovamycinum without application of a preparation toksoplazmin which to him applied 5 years ago and there was as he said not a bad effect. The matter is that toksoplazmina is not present in Moscow,
In Peter. Called to Odessa on a factory of Biological preparations - where he was issued, there have told or said, that the factory any more does not let out or release it or him and who now is not engaged in it or him. Have prompted, that the laboratory makes its or his any nebolshaja - but lets out or releases in the form of pills for intake and injections do not let out or release. Laboratory yet have not found, but if it is necessary - we shall find. Only to the friend did or made nyxes. How to act or arrive? Respond please!!!!!

Neljubina L.J.
20.07.2004, 17:09
I do not have experience of application of this preparation. The scheme or plan is quite successfully applied to treatment of a toxoplasmosis: fansidar + Rovamycinum.