PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I feed the child 4 mes, yesterday have diagnosed - surrounding deprive. Than kro...

Alina
17.07.2004, 07:47
I feed the child 4 mes, yesterday have diagnosed - surrounding deprive. Than except for zelenki it is possible to treat. And how to not infect all surrounding with a chicken pox. Children of 5 and 6 years did not hurt or be ill;be sick (or hurted or were ill;were sick without a strongly pronounced picture in the age of 1 2 years?) and malyshku 4 months. That to me to do or make, prompt please.

Alina
18.07.2004, 04:17
Yes there are no especial diseases. Weariness terrible from job, from a life, from only. I sleep the truth very little. Whether have maleficiated, whether it was irradiated gde-nibud. To know as all to correct...

Svetlana
18.07.2004, 21:26
Alina, a chicken pox and opojas. lishaj-different diseases though are caused or cause by a virus of simple herpes: vetrjanka-01 [varicella], opojas. lishaj-02 [herpes simplex]. Come on WWW. RLSNET. RU, set in search the disease, receive the list lek. prepar. At me all family has just had been ill with a chicken pox. I too nurse, but for the period of treatment (4 days) feeding should be stopped. I applied ATSIKLOVIR and EPIGEN the INTIM (spray). The infection is passed air dropwise or drip by, an incubation interval or a delitescence 21 day. Immunity is saved for all life. To my kid 6 months he too hurted or was ill;was sick, but in much easier or much lighter;much more mild form, it is literally 8 10 spot. If you Already are ill or sick, the child with your milk receives antibodies to the given infection. Change linen, carefully is more often wash and iron. To not wash!!! And more, if rashes are in on dummies or papillas or auras feeding is necessary for stopping while they will not dry up. As antipruritic apply TAVEGILUM, and to kiddies if will be ill - FENISTIL (drops, it is possible even grudnichkam). All this to me was appointed or nominated by the doctor, but all the same consult with lech. The doctor. Health to you and your children.

Neljubina L.J.
19.07.2004, 23:57
Chicken pox and surrounding deprive are caused or cause by one kind virrusa nerpesa, therefore if your kid did not hurt or be ill;be sick important to limit contact to the child for a while while there are fresh rashes (usually it no more than 7 - 10 days). During treatment it is necessary to refuse feeding by a breast, but be on a regular basis decanted, that milk was not gone.
Accept atsiklovir (zoviraks, viroleks) 200 mg in tablets on 1 tab 5 times a day (in 4 hours) within 5 7 days, mestno (for example atsiklovir) 3 times a day, it is possible to alternate or interleave ointment of the same structure to ointment viferon.