PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, to what the rubella by is passed. The matter is that in...

Katya
18.07.2004, 18:04
Prompt, please, to what the rubella by is passed. The matter is that at office where I work, on the last Friday the case of disease (it is informed on it or this only today) is fixed or recorded. Whether immediate contact is dangerous only with
Ill or with everyone who communicated with it or him? The matter is that I am pregnant (7 weeks). Even if I with segodnjashngo day shall take the sick-list or holiday - probability to be ill, possibly, all the same exists. What measures can be undertaken, that it or this to avoid and what is the time it is necessary to sustain,
To be convinced, what that's all right?

It or This to avoid

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
19.07.2004, 21:59
Dear Katya, the best agent of prophylaxis of any catarrhal or an infectious disease - prodlzhitelnyj a dream and restriction in nutrition down to full refusal before occurrence of " brutal appetite " - an attribute of health. In the Nature the falling ill or ill animal runs into hibernation and refuses meal. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century At small pregnancy completely to refuse meal it is not necessary, and here to sleep - yes.