PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 10 weeks, are revealed by method PTSR and IFA chlamydias (in nebol...

Tatyana
17.07.2004, 18:23
At me pregnancy of 10 weeks, are revealed by method PTSR and IFA to a chlamydia (in a small credit), a smear from a fauces and a nose has shown presence of a staphilococcus (during 1, 5 months the throat hurted or was ill;was sick and pershilo in a nasopharynx - I am flied or treated bioparoksom, Hlorofilliptom, I wash out a nose a solution furatsillina), and IFA on a cytomegalovirus different doctors make comments opposite each other. CMV-IEA-IgG-negative, CMV-IgG-polozhitelnyj-To = 130. You could not comment on results IFA on TSMV and how these infections can affect or influence the child?

Neljubina L.J.
19.07.2004, 10:42
For an estimation of results I need to know specifications of your laboratory. But if at you is not present IgM and credits IgG remain at one level it speaks about latent current TSMV-of an infection and usually any harm for a fetus it does not bring. However it is necessary during pregnancy not less than 3 times to check credits IgG to TSMV if they will increase more than in 4 times then it will be necessary to spend treatment.