PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. For a long time I suffer a syndrome of the angry intestine and proktosi...

Larissa
18.07.2004, 13:25
Hello, the doctor. For a long time I suffer a syndrome of the angry intestine and a proctosigmoiditis. After the strengthened course of treatment as prophylaxis have appointed or nominated Pyrantelum, right after which reception the pain has amplified, and the third month does not stop. Hurts in an inguen and a loin more strongly. After that accepted ersefuril, but the pain is saved. The gynecologist against a candidiasis has appointed or nominated fljukostat from which the pain too amplifies. Also have appointed or nominated an immunoglobulin v/in 3 times (credits VPG), but I am afraid and I delay treatment iz-for pains in an intestine. Besides in a blood have found out a virus koksaki, but according to the doctor he malochislenen, therefore to be treated it is not necessary. The doctor with what such reaction to Pyrantelum is connected? Yours faithfully.

Neljubina L.J.
19.07.2004, 01:05
I do not think, that the pain is immediately connected with reception of medicines. Most likely it only concurrence. You should address to the gastroenterologist and to pass or take place course of treatment in occasion of a syndrome of the angry intestine.