PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, hello. At me hepatitis B, C. Biochemistry of a blood: AST-...

Igor
12.07.2004, 20:34
The dear doctor, hello.
At me hepatitis B, C.
Biochemistry of a blood: AST-179, ALT-457, 3
US in norm or rate.
Genotype "With" - 3
PTSR (RNK) - with it is found out 1 : 1000
Treatment is appointed or nominated:
Intron A-1 months on 1 amp. 5,
5 months in a day 1 amp. X 3
Rebetol 6 tab. In day
Rebetol suppose to replace on Zefeks or
Ri (e?) baverin.
The question interests - whether there is a real alternative to these preparations as treatment under the specified scheme or plan will manage approximately in 10000 $.
Thanks, yours faithfully Igor. iigor@omen. ru

Prugalov A.J.
13.07.2004, 15:15
And we treat any set of infections for 600 roubles. Feel a difference:).
Write: prugalov@mail. wplus. net
I shall send clause or article about the Healer and other materials. And want, we shall cure you free of charge?

vitap@online.ru
14.07.2004, 18:52
Dear Igor,
By us it is developed and the new anti-virus preparation is tested. On hepatitises In and About full absence of a virus after 2 3 months of application in 90 % cases.
Cost of a course - 400 $ in a week.

Jacque
15.07.2004, 16:32
G-n Prugalov, and you the good fellow, here this course - with " we shall cure free of charge " to me has very much liked.. Good marketing. Give me clause or article about you margish@yandex. ru. Though, I shall tell or say at once, and you will understand me, I do not believe you, as the person who has been brought up within the limits of healthy scepticism and respect to "scientific", I is simple I can not here so, easier or simply, to take yes to believe... Davajte-ka statejku.

Erovichenkov A.A.
15.07.2004, 22:30
Dear Igor! I shall interfere with a consultation of "experts" on treatment virus gkpatitov. In modern conditions the most effective scheme or plan of treatment of a chronic virus hepatitis With is combined use of preparations of an interferon and ribavirina (within 1 1, 5 years). Treatment naznaet only the doctor at internal consultation. Other question validity of purpose or appointment of the given scheme or plan in a concrete case? Address for internal consultation in Moscow gepatologichesky the center (1 infectious diseases hospital) where conduct reception highly skilled spetsialisty-hepatologists.

Prugalov A.J.
16.07.2004, 17:47
To Jacque.
No trouble, we are believed with units. They also cure. The healer has cured 72 HIV, 173 hepatitises With, etc. Now with hepatitises a full blockage. Represent, that would be, if all to us have believed:)? CHto-I do not want Something to Southern Africa.