PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvozhaemyj the Doctor, prompt as to treat an erysipilatous infection? To the woman 55?NO...

Victor
09.07.2004, 10:14
Uvozhaemyj the Doctor, prompt as to treat an erysipilatous infection? To the woman 55. Three days temperature 39 40. First could not understand what's the matter. For the third day the leg or foot has reddened - hospitalized with the diagnosis " the Erysipilatous Infection ". Has passed or has taken place 2. A course of antibiotics (pricked intramusculary). Have written out: a leg or foot till now red, an edema of the face. Help or assist please! vicsin@pisem. net

maks
12.07.2004, 15:51
Simple and fast way of treatment of an erysipilatous inflammation
Who collided or faced with an erysipilatous inflammation of a skin, knows, it causes what excruciating pains. Has tested it and my friend Jura twenty more years back when we together studied in veterinary institute. During practice on a meat-packing plant he has caught through ranku on an arm or a hand. Was sick to look at its or his excruciatings, and doctors could not help or assist. Then he has decided to undergo treatment itself - has taken, that was near at hand, and it was Unguentum Ichthyoli, and has bandaged a sore point. The pain has started to recede at once, and in couple of days a little that reminded of an inflammation.
Then I some times heard from the colleagues, that they successfully apply to treatment of an erysipilatous inflammation pork protivorozhistuju Serum. Probably, the originator of an erypsipelas of pigs and an erysipilatous inflammation of the person the same or has antigenic similarity.
But with Unguentum Ichthyoli, it can not be compared that. Once again I had to be convinced of it or this when one my friend has picked up gde-that this infection. I have recommended to him to use Unguentum Ichthyoli, he till now recollects it with gratitude.
Here has casually opened one of newspapers and has seen, that people till now are excruciated from this sore and invent any intricate ways of disposal of it or her, not guessing as it is simple actually!

Good luck!
It is taken on sediminum. narod. ru/

andrew
16.07.2004, 09:15
viktor to my child 4 months. Use of Unguentum Ichthyoli is supposed at such age