PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Prompt me, what is it such: ureoplasma urealyticu...

It is given
12.07.2004, 13:45
Hello, the Doctor! Prompt me, what is it such: ureoplasma urealyticum> 10? I have handed over analyses (smear), and to me such have given out. What with me? And whether it is dangerous?
With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply!

The anonym
12.07.2004, 23:53
Better with this piece to not communicate or not be bound. But to live it is possible. I live:-)
She proceeds, that the most unpleasant, very silently, neither pains, nor any changes in a cycle... For the time being. Lowers protective properties of our female medium, that quite often leads to an inflammation, for example, if has caught a cold. In the started variant threatens with sterility or barrenness, both at women, and at men (at them even has even worse put with her is as it is an infection is connected with a urethra).
The cystitis is too an extreme measure. So it is better to not start and receive medical treatment TSikloferonom, terzhinanom (suppositories), well, etc. and t. Item, only all it, certainly only with the doctor.

Sergey
13.07.2004, 20:45
Come on Leonid's site Black. To you will help or assist.

child
15.07.2004, 04:56
To devastate the pocket