PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dosktor. By summer of already last 2003 in me has been found out...

Andrey
07.07.2004, 00:06
Hello, Dosktor. The summer of already last 2003 in me had been found out a toxoplasmosis in an active stage. The doctor who has put this diagnosis zkazal, what is it chronic toksoplozmoz, become more active or activated during this period. After course of treatment has been appointed or nominated. I accepted fansdar. During reception I chuvstoval myself am normal. At me again a constant easy or light;mild malaise, fever on a body. The temperature constantly skips from 36.2 up to 37.2. The dream and appetite has sharply worsened. Muscular delicacy. Not the rhinitis, tussis, bolnoggo - anything is not present a throat. Whether it is necessary to consider or examine;survey it again as activization of a toxoplasmosis? Whether there are any criteria of half-its or half-his treatment? What to me to undertake?

Ann
09.07.2004, 23:52
Andrey, and after the termination or ending of treatment analyses on toksoplazmos handed over?

Ann
13.07.2004, 17:24
And in general what was the initial analysis on iimunoglobuliny IgM, IgG?

Andrey
14.07.2004, 22:28
First time when I handed over a blood the result was such (I hope that I am not mistaken, honey of a map is not present near at hand) - IgG - 60 65 units. After I have spent on drink fansidar that digits podskachili on 15 20 units. Now also it is bad chebja I feel: since morning it seems that well, and by the evening the head (presses on veski) starts to hurt or be ill;be sick, the attention becomes dull or is blunted sharply, I become rasseennym, quickly I get tired. By the evening the temperature up to 37.0 stably rises. I uzhastno am tired from it or this. How to be treated? Periodically there are spots on the face - as soon as start worse itself to feel, so they appear. Recently even since morning (in hours, after a normal long dream) there was a temperature 36.2, and by the evening again 37.0 37.2. Now for maintenance emmuniteta I accept Duavit, Jod-assets and cod-liver oil. How to achieve positive takes of treatment? Whether it is necessary to spend on drink fansidar still time? Heard that he is very toxic...