PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 4 months the unpleasant temperature 37, 5 keeps. All usual anal...

Sergeeva M.
29.06.2004, 09:32
At me 4 months the unpleasant temperature 37, 5 keeps. All usual analyses in norm or rate.
Leucocytes = 4, 2.
Prompt please, on what it is possible to check up still a blood and what is it can be.

I.Egorov (it is authorized on "Therapist")
03.07.2004, 05:21
It in medicine is called " a subfebrile condition of an obscure genesis ". Inspection usually pass or take place big enough for search of the reasons.

Sergeeva M.
06.07.2004, 01:11
Thanks that have responded, perhaps you will prompt at what doctor to me to be observed
(At infektsionista, the immunologist or the endocrinologist,)
In ours poliklinnike doctors not tseremonjatsja - you want lechitsja-be treated itself. I even neznaju to itself else to address - the therapist me have refused.
Whose this direction?

I.Egorov
07.07.2004, 01:32
If you moskvichka, write to me on soap (it in my resume)

Sergeeva M.
09.07.2004, 20:33
I not moskvichka.
Mine E-mail: tango-profi. ru
Help or Assist me. Except for temperature, at me also insomnia, too about 3 4 months. And in minuvshchie 20 days I at all did not close eyes.
To me has bothered to rise on job in 7 not having been in time or had time yet to fall asleep, and 11 hours to work with t 37, 5.
To me wrote out from a sleeplessness fizio-therapy, and any mixture is has not helped or assisted. On an extreme case the doctor has told or said to drink nitrozepam (1 tab).
He operated or worked only 2 days. And now from it or him I do not fall asleep or fall asleep any more. I became irritable. Now I accept glitsin (2 tab - morning, 2 day, 3 - evening).
I ask you, help or assist me. I cannot so more, it is very serious.

Sergeeva M.
12.07.2004, 13:43
Excuse, I have incorrectly specified the address:
tango-profi@rambler. ru