PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Three months ago the analysis of a blood on borrelioz has shown rezul...

Natalia
07.07.2004, 17:57
The dear doctor!
Three months ago the analysis of a blood on borrelioz has shown result 1/20. In a month - 1/40. In a month - too 1/40. Thus since May, 1999 (!) the temperature from 37 up to 37, 6 hailstones almost constantly keeps., delicacy, joint pains, nepr. Sensations in heart, an arrhythmia, strong headaches. Some times after a course of antibiotics there was an expressed positive effect, but unstable - there is less than month. The tick or mite did not bite, infektsionist the diagnosis "borrelioz" does not put, speaks, that " the diagnostic credit begins from 1/80 ". Whether can vse-taki borrelioz proceed at a credit 1/40? How still it is possible to specify this diagnosis? For last 8 months me investigated or researched on everything, that only it is possible, including on vsevozmozhnejshie for an infection, but positive reaction was only on borrelioz.

Erovichenkov A.A.
07.07.2004, 19:49
Dear Natalia! Address dzhlja internal consultation to vrachu-immunologu-to the allergist!!!

Natalia
09.07.2004, 12:00
At the immunologist (even at two) I was, but effect zero. You could not tell or say, whether on the business the credit 1/40 excludes borrelioz? I Ask because my signs are very similar on what are described for this illness or disease.

Erovichenkov A.A.
10.07.2004, 02:49
Dear Natalia! The diagnosis borrelioza can be put on the basis of data of a clinical picture, data of the epidemiological anamnesis and serologicheskih researches (for serologicheskoj diagnostics the western blot, PTSR is used IFA, without laboratory acknowledgement or confirmation - the diagnosis cannot be put)! For each serological test there is a level of control value or meanings;importance (above which reaction is considered positive)! It is complex or difficult to Me to tell or say to you, reaction is positive or negative (I do not know in the concrete case, what reaction was used for definition of the specific antibodies, what diagnostic level of reaction (a level of control value or meanings;importance) is to you it is necessary to specify in that laboratory where research was carried out!!

Natalia
11.07.2004, 18:39
The dear doctor, how much or as far as I remember, in my case for definition of antibodies reaction NRIF with borrelioznym an antigen was used. You could not tell or say, what credit thus is considered positive?