PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt, if it is not difficult. And that or to kosmoenergu on...

Rustem
07.07.2004, 03:30
Hello, the doctor. Prompt, if it is not difficult. And that or to kosmoenergu direct or refer, or write see below. Though there are no there answers to similar questions. Also do not subscribe still. And I would send that where... To Me of 29 years. Has transferred or carried a hepatitis "In" and "With" 6 years ago. "In" now it is not found out, "With" whether a virus, antibodies. In this connection at me two questions. The first question: whether puffiness of the face in the mornings iz-for the broken or disturbed functions of a liver the second question Can be observed: if it is necessary to take alcoholic drinks sometimes by virtue of specificity of job, as in what kol-h will be the least safe? In advance many thanks:-)

child
10.07.2004, 23:41
Rustem! Prichniny puffinesses can be different What to avoid puffiness - to mornings, drink - less liquids for the night. And - to an occasion of alcohol-
If alklgol (it is better in the pure state) to use alcohol in moderated or moderate kol-ve that terrible does not happen. Though on this question you should consult at the attending physician, he knows your case history is better.