PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I would like proklnsultirovatsja, about treatment ureoplazmy and...

Galina
08.07.2004, 18:31
Hello. I would like proklnsultirovatsja, about treatment ureoplazmy and mycoplasmas. One year ago I and the husband obnaruzhiny had these infections. We have treated. Have handed over repeatedly analyses again are found out. Now to me have appointed or nominated treatment. TSikloferon under the scheme or plan, karsil, Aevitum, suppositories with Methyluracilum, klabaks, mikosist, and sprintsivanie with hlorgeksidinom and a soda solution and suppositories betadin. Can you to me will advise, that else. I shall be very grateful.

Neljubina L.J.
09.07.2004, 19:49
For the appointed or nominated treatment your doctor responds only.
The appointed or nominated scheme or plan quite effective, but I would select an antibiotic (klabaks) by results of crop with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.

child
09.07.2004, 22:48
To me have diagnosed ureoplazma 4 +
mekoplazma 2 +, ehopriznaki a chronic prostatitis. Survivability spermotozoidov 40 percent or interests.
I neznaju what to do or make! How it and where most effectively to treat? I am ill or sick about one year