PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 14 week of pregnancy, IFA has shown at me in a blood of an antibody to herpes...

Natalia
06.07.2004, 16:11
At me 14 week of pregnancy, IFA has shown at me in a blood of an antibody to gerpesnoj and tsitamegalovirusnoj to infections, to me also have put the latent form chronic taksoplazmoza. From taksoplazmoza to me have appointed or nominated Delagilum (on 0, 25 h 7 days), course DNKas, a course tinrostima (10 days), cod-liver oil, a course of a selenium, Acidum folicum (0, 003 h 3 times a day h 10 days). I could not spend on drink all courses up to the extremity or end. A propyl tinrostim completely, DNKas partially, Delagilum - 5 tablets, Acidum folicum in smaller doses, a selenium I accept now. Tell or say please, than it threatens mine ljalechke? To drink all this at me already there are no forces, simply the liver starts to hurt or be ill;be sick.

Neljubina L.J.
08.07.2004, 08:34
Extremely important which antibodies have found out in you (IgG, IgM). It is better to refrain from reception of Delagilum during pregnancy. The toxoplasmosis in latent current as a rule does not cause or cause a pathology in a fetus. Other preparations will not put or render any harm to the kid

Natalia
09.07.2004, 14:08
The dear doctor, at me have found antibodies of the chronic form (according to the doctor), were it antitelja IgG or IgM I do not know, but in the analysis all parameters were in one column, in the same place where also the latent form of a toxoplasmosis.
However during pregnancy at me 2 times the herpes acted on labiums. Tell or say, and how the herpes can affect or have an effect the kid?