PDA

Просмотр полной версии : panisher on November, 08th 2004 09 : 29 : 08 Zdavstvujte the doctor. I and my girlfriend were...

Bopin
07.07.2004, 05:57
panisher on November, 08th 2004 09 : 29 : 08
Zdavstvujte the doctor. I and my girlfriend have been infected by a clamidiosis. Now I pass or take place treatment as in a blood the infection has been revealed. At the girlfriend result otritstaelnyj. But constantly eyes, reaction to light (hlamidioznyj konjuktivit) and a head hurt. To the ophthalmologist went he of anything in opinion of has not found out, including konjuktivita. At me suspicion, that qualification of the ophthalmologist leaves much to be desired. Infektsionist that he treats only that infection which refers is found out in a blood. At me to you a question: whether there can be an infection in an organism if the analysis of a blood has not revealed it or her? It is aggravated also with that we wish to get or start the child. In advance thanks for the answer.

Elin I.G.
09.07.2004, 10:01
Yes can!!! Researches are necessary for spending not less than 3 h time poskalku false-negative results are possible or probable.