PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 47 years. Has passed or has taken place full inspection at the neuropathologist on in...

alla
08.07.2004, 14:31
Hello! To me of 47 years. Has passed or has taken place full inspection at the neuropathologist in occasion of a giddiness. Have diagnosed the Cervical osteochondrosis with a syndrome vertebralnyh arteries on a background of a climacteric. A hypertonia of 2 degrees. I accept Enalopril + Kaventon. The endocrinologist - Saccharum 3, 3. The Thyroid gland - the analysis of blood 3 - 1, 5; 4-108, TTG-2, 72. Uzi - norm or rate. Genikolog - survey in norm or rate. Mnsjachnye come about 1 time to half a year. The analysis of a blood - Oestradiolum - 198; Progesteronum - 1, 59. Accepted - utrozhestan vaginalno month. Now often happen neprijanye sensations in opinion of. Especially, when I read, apparently, that letters depart, it is difficult to concentrate a view and during this period kak-as if on a head creep murashki and there is a gravity in a head. Whether this status can be connected with my diagnosis or it something another? Thanks.

JAsnovidjashchaja
09.07.2004, 07:48
The karmic block or trochlea. For arrogance (yours - in the last embodiments). To be treated by usual methods it is useless. My friend can quickly remove or quickly take off distantsionno. I only for 4 sessions.