PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please! My daddy complained of pains in the field of a liver, the doctor n...

Irina
07.07.2004, 21:51
Prompt, please! My daddy complained of pains in the field of a liver, the doctor has directed it or him on analyses as a result of which in it or him have found out a pneumonia. Several weeks ago its or his friend have delivered in hospital with suspicion to a hepatitis or a cirrhosis of a liver, but as a result of analyses have found out all same pneumonia. In family of this friend there is a person sick of a tuberculosis. Unfortunately, I am now far from Russia and very much I experience for my daddy. Whether there can be it any latent form of a tuberculosis? In advance I thank. Yours faithfully, polina.

Neljubina L.J.
09.07.2004, 06:39
If your daddy has already recovered from a pneumonia on a background of therapy by usual antibiotics and it is confirmed by a repeated x-ray film of lungs to suspect a tuberculosis of the bases is not present. However, it is necessary not less than to do or make the control of a roentgenophotography yearly.