PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich! I Ask you prompt, at me in a blood obnar...

Natasha
07.07.2004, 17:21
Dear Alexander Anatolevich! I Ask you prompt, in me in a blood have found out a clamidiosis and
Whether a cytomegalovirus can be at these diseases such signs: temperature that 37 37, 6; the hyperadenosis on all body is more from the left party or side and they do not vary in any way in current 3 months; sometimes delicacy and a yellowing of eyes (but it can from transferred or carried gipatita In 2 back) very much frighten increased
Lymphonoduses I am afraid that of all this a HIV, though zdavala ana lizy on a HIV In institute epidemiologii method PTSR
In 4 months after possible or probable infection it is negative. And IFA in 5 months negatively,
But these or it not prohodjashchii signs do not give rest
In fact the HIV can neobnaruzhivatsja up to 1? I Beg help or assist very much I trust your opinion!

Erovichenkov A.A.
08.07.2004, 19:51
Dear Natasha! Necessarily address for consultation and inspection to vrachu-to the immunologist!
The given displays can accompany chronic current TSMVI, hlamidilzu!!!
It is necessary to carry out careful research of function of a liver (biohim. The analysis of a blood, US, serologicheskie researches, PTSR DNA of a virus of a hepatitis)!!!