PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether harmfully to accept Pyrantelum? (for prophylaxis) For example I cannot znat...

Andrew
07.07.2004, 13:38
Whether harmfully to accept Pyrantelum? (for prophylaxis) For example I cannot know through 2 have appeared ljamblii or not and the probability (repeated) infection is very great.

Olga
08.07.2004, 16:15
Certainly harmfully! If to you someone has told or said, that tremja-five tablets of Pyrantelum it is possible to cure ljambly or any other parasites, can smile in the answer, t. To. It is proved, that is necessary a minimum of 3 weeks of NORMAL course of treatment to etch and parasites, and lechinki and that they physiologically send or have left from an organism, instead of have remained there, excuse, to decay and give a toxic or toxiferous background. And Pyrantelum does not give result, except for collateral. I sympathize. I personally pass or take place yearly antiparasitic program SS, without antibiotics, chemistry and so forth the Main components vegetative, but advantage in technologies. I can share, olay@yandex. ru