PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST! My daughter now 2, 7 years, since June of this year she more...

LJUDMILA
07.07.2004, 10:48
HELP or ASSIST! My daughter now 2, 7 years, since June of this year she is ill or sick every month. 1) in June the local pediatrist, proceeding only from visual survey has put an angina (purulent a proside was not) and has appointed or nominated nyxes of Cefazolinum 2 times in day of 7 days, after a course of 3 weeks immunala and vitamins kinderbiovital. 2) In the extremity or end of July again a heat, already other pediatrist speaks, that a red throat and appoints or nominates flemoksin soljutab 3 times a day on 0, 125, but swell up a gum or gingiva and there are ulcers, already the doctor the stomatologist cancels an antibiotic and appoints or nominates to process a mouth atsiklovirovoj ointment + oblepihovoe butter or oil. 3) in the extremity or end of October again temperature, a red throat, tussis the new doctor the pediatrist (she was in holiday in July) diagnoses an obstructive bronchitis, with ORVI and appoints or nominates: a syrup of Bromhexinum, klenbuterol, Tavegilum, suppositories viferon, flemoksin soljutab, an electrophoresis with euffilinom and magnesia. After the termination or ending of a course, we hand over the general or common analysis of a blood and urine, the pediatrist speaks, that all in norm or rate. In two days again temperature, the pediatrist puts an adenoide, we treat symptomatic and we go on consultation to ENT. 4) ENT appoints or nominates a cuckoo (3 with Dioxydinum, 3 with Thymalinum) and kuf, houses it is washed out nosik akva-maris, adrenol, IRS 19, in a throat geksoral, the adenoide and adenoides of 2 degrees (explains, that slime flows down on a back wall and causes an inflammation) diagnoses, we do or make procedures and for the fourth day again temperature, ENT appoints or nominates amoksiklav 3 times in day of 7 days, suppositories viferon on 1 suppositories 2 times in day of 5 days, a syrup Lomilanum, lineks. We pass or we take place all course attributed to us. ENT then appoints or nominates in current of 10 days to drip 3 times a day colloid silver, in an hour derinat and appoints or nominates to us to hand over a blood method IFA. Today has received result of the analysis: antibodies to a virus of simple herpes VPG type 1, 2 IgM polozh a credit 1 : 100, IgG polozh 1 : 900; Antibodies to cytomegalovirus IgM otrits, IgG polozh 1 : 100, antibodies to virus Epshtejna-Barr IgM 1: 200, to rann. antig. (EA) IgG otrits, to a poison or venom. Ant. NA-1) IgG polozh 1 : 200, chlamydias pn.. ps M polozh 1 : 100, G polozh 1 : 320. Has ENT appointed or nominated a syrup sumameda 7 days, hilak forte, nyxes neovir 0, 5 v/m + Novocainum 0, 5 % - 5 injections in two days to the third. Please, explain to me value or meaning;importance of our analysis and the appointed or nominated treatment (as I have understood, that we had already been ill with some viruses, and neovir have appointed or nominated from viruses) as these viruses and chlamydias are passed all and whether there is a danger of relapses. Whether it is a lot of immuno preparations for last time interval we accepted (immunal, 19 10 days, viferon 2 times for 5 days, a cuckoo with 3 sht, derinat), and now and neovir, whether this preparation is dangerous to the child. Whether will be at us consequences from reception of antibiotics, whether it is necessary to us to accept now sumamed. Whether correctly doctor raschital a dose neovira (weight of the child of 16 kg), whether it is valid he is necessary for us. That you can advise (we live far from Moscow). Please respond more in detail. Many thanks.

Sergey Ivanovich
08.07.2004, 02:55
Yes, Lyudmila, a set at your daughter very much seryoznyj. But for the practice in nutritsiologii (a science in influence of natural substances on an organism of the person) I faced problems and on worse. The most sad, that the girl has received big kol-in medicines which I do or make a step to immunity, and those preparations which to you appointed or nominated in its or his maintenance are useful, but not always cope with a task in view. I shall try to analyse all problems of your daughter and I shall respond to yours e-mail. vip6k@bk. ru

Galina
08.07.2004, 11:20
The dear DOCTOR! My son (2, 4) often is ill or sick ORZ With strong tussis, a rhinitis. To it or this here a year the herpes in a mouth and periodically vysy-paet have clung. What vitamins will strengthen it or him now? How mozh-but to give proteflazid? What it is better to undertake at an initial stage of cold, a shock dose of that? Or what procedure? How lechil an aloe and kalanhoe? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Thanks.