PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the childhood to me have not inoculated against a rubella and reproach, etc. As result...

Ira
07.07.2004, 15:52
In the childhood to me have not inoculated against a rubella and reproach, etc. As result in 6 years I have hardly had been ill korju. Several years ago had contact to the sister sick of a rubella, but I was not ill. Now I plan to become pregnant. Whether it is necessary for me to do or make now an inoculation from a rubella? Or time I have had been ill korju from a rubella at me too immunity has appeared?

Neljubina L.J.
08.07.2004, 08:48
Rubella and kor are different diseases and are caused or cause by different originators. If you plan pregnancy I advise sdet the analysis on antibodies to a virus of a rubella, often there is an asymptomatic current of a rubella. If antibodies (and consequently also) against a rubella are not present immunity, you can or inoculate (but whereas a minimum 3 months it is necessary to be protected) or to become pregnant and avoid contact to patients that is certainly less reliable.