PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, excuse, but you and have not answered my question (from 18.0...

Arcady
07.07.2004, 05:39
The dear doctor, excuse, but you and have not answered my question (from 18.06.01). What for to repeat PTSR if virus in DNA method PTSR already any it is not revealed?
I really was mistaken, but it is a question that the marker has not revealed presence of an antigen but only presence of the rest of any antibodies. Here I also have asked: what means presence of antibodies at absence of an antigen? I think, that on this general or common question you can respond and without a direction me to internal consultation to the doctor. In advance I thank for the answer.

Erovichenkov A.A.
08.07.2004, 08:33
Dear Arcady! It is very important to know what antibodies (anti-HBV-cor, anti-HBV-e, anti-HBV-s, what class M or G)? Alongside with it or this it is important to know data of the biochemical analysis of a blood, US. For laboratory diagnostics of a virus hepatitis In now use: 1. Definition of specific antibodies; 2. Definition of specific antigens; 3. Definition of DNA of a virus of a hepatitis In (PTSR). Virusologichesie methods (allocation of the most virus particle of a hepatitis) in a wide clinical practice it is not used. The forecast in each concrete case is defined or determined by the doctor after internal consultation, at presence of data (specified above) researches!!!