PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At the child of my girlfriend (1 year of 10 months) a stomatitis and t...

Marina of M
07.07.2004, 14:44
Hello the doctor! At the child of my girlfriend (1 year of 10 months) a stomatitis and temperature 37 38 rose within a week, now they lay in hospital 8 days. By all this time to the child nyxes ampioks do or make three times a day, and give Aspirinum and Analginum in tablets (even those days when the temperature was normal) Recently did or made a dropper, have told or said, that vitamins. It seems to me, that at such age antibiotics are harmful to the child so much, the child weakened or grown weak, acyanotic and under a dropper connected has cried one and a half hour. How here to be to normal mentality? neuzhele such victims are necessary. Whether antibiotics are obligatory? We live in a province, and I sometimes think, that our doctors simply do not know modern medicine. Whether probably in this case to do without antibiot %

Erovichenkov A.A.
08.07.2004, 07:15
Dear Marina! For treatment of a stomatitis antibiotics are not used!!! Obviously diagnonoz - another!!