PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My son-in-law in the childhood has had been ill A.Bolezn's with hepatitis would pass or take place...

Irina Evgenevna
28.06.2004, 20:52
Hello! My son-in-law in the childhood has had been ill A.Bolezn's with hepatitis passed or took place asymptomatically and has been revealed casually, at the analysis of a blood in other occasion. In the further the liver did not disturb. Now to him of 30 years. Recently there was a digestive disturbance, scleras of eyes became yellowish. Hepatic assays have appeared are raised or increased. The therapist has told or said, what is it consequences of a hepatitis, and has written out preparations for strengthening a liver and enzymes. Also the doctor has told or said, what is it is not infectious, and that the person cannot be ill or sick with an icterus twice. But I doubt. In this connection 2 questions: 1. Whether really it is impossible to have been ill twice with a hepatitis And? 2. Whether the son-in-law can be dangerous to my daughter, t. e. Whether he will infect with its or her hepatitis household or sexual by? Thanks in advance for the answer.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 20:38
With hepatitis And are ill or sick once. But he does not give relapses and ridiculously to think, what is it its or his displays. But there are hepatitises In, With, D, E.Neobhodimo to be surveyed on them. Except for that hepatic assays can raise or increase and at a pseudotuberculosis and some other diseases

Lena
06.07.2004, 00:05
Your son-in-law needs to hand over analyses on hepatitises In and S.Eto very dangerous infections.
They are passed through a blood and sexual by. Such signs cannot be "consequences" of a hepatitis And, transferred or carried in the childhood. Not clearly, why your therapist has not directed it or him on analyses.