PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I vich-am infected, pregnancy 3, 5 weeks. Whether I can give birth healthy...

rita
29.06.2004, 05:53
I vich-am infected, pregnancy 3, 5 weeks. Whether I can give birth to the healthy child?

The anonym
30.06.2004, 00:21
Yes. Nsli will come on a site of healer Leonid Chyornogo and seem are capable to apprehend the information.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 00:14
Yes. If will come on a site of healer Leonid Chyornogo and will appear are capable to apprehend the information.

Almost for certain, unfortunately, is not present.
02.07.2004, 05:49
This healer (as well as 99, 99.. Those %) - the charlatan. Do not spend money, and the most important, time in vain. Hope for advanced achievements official medicine (pharmaceutics) and it is total a healthy way of life. With the same question it is better to address internally to the pediatrist (not from an out-patient department, and to absolutely professional, skilled or experienced (from any scientific research institute of pediatrics), but not to the old woman with " zamylennym an eye "). And more: to adopt - not a variant?! In any case, success!

Almost for certain, unfortunately, is not present.
03.07.2004, 02:15
This healer (as well as 99, 99.. Those %) - the charlatan. Do not spend money, and the most important, time in vain. Hope for advanced achievements official medicine (pharmaceutics) and it is total a healthy way of life. With the same question it is better to address internally to the pediatrist (not from an out-patient department, and to absolutely professional, skilled or experienced (from any scientific research institute of pediatrics), but not to the old woman with " zamylennym an eye "). And more: to adopt - not a variant?! In any case, success!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 08:29
In, zakajushijsja "realist" gives, the main thing - all to offend...

child
05.07.2004, 17:31
In, zaikajushijsja "realist" gives, the main thing - all to offend...