PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a hepatitis In, but hospitalization zakonchilos...

Michael
03.07.2004, 16:39
The dear doctor!

At me a hepatitis In, but hospitalization has ended. Have registered ursofalk and lamivudin. But at me acute desire as soon as possible to stop the excruciatings. Kto-someone from previous advised you already was asked about lamivudin, by me prochel. But would like to ask you that you think about tykveol, kurdlipid (homeopathic granules) and ursofalke - my friends who has had been ill with a hepatitis In activly recommend me these preparations. And also your opinion on expediency of the procedure connected with leeches.
Besides to me it is not absolutely clear, why doctors forbid to me within a month after hospital to work. Job at me is not connected with exercise stresses, to not work to me it is already impossible, t. To. I am more than month has lain in hospital.
In advance I thank.

Erovichenkov A.A.
04.07.2004, 05:39
Dear Michael! I cannot act as the arbitration judge, in absentia (after yours lech. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment) to recommend other treatment!! Treatment of a hepatitis individually, what preparations? - the doctor solves only at internal consultation!! By purposes or appointments, you treatment - at a modern level is appointed or nominated!!