PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out UGI: gardanorella, VPG, a mycoplasmosis. US has shown on 25 d...

Anna
30.06.2004, 18:49
In me have found out UGI: gardanorella, VPG, a mycoplasmosis. US has shown on 25 day menst. A cycle, a two-chamber cyst of the left ovary (a yellow body) oklo 9, mentstruatsii long and plentiful. Having addressed, concerning these viruses have told or said to accept: Pau De Arko And something like FLORA DOfijnus (homeopathy), and macrofoams, rulid, Trichopolum, Nistatinum. Tell or say, please, than these viruses are dangerous, whether it is possible to get rid of them for ever, and whether correctly to me have advised to accept preparations, or to me costs or stands kuda-or still or even to address on methods of treatment?

Erovichenkov A.A.
01.07.2004, 20:45
Dear Anna! At women gynecologists are engaged in treatment of diseases of urogenital area vrachi-. Clinical attributes, characteristic for the given originators, alongside with their detection in a smear are estimated or appreciated also. The specified antibacterial preparations are effective. But consider, it is necessary to follow a similar policy and to your husband (friend).