PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me, - to mine, what that an infection in a throat. In some hours has swelled in...

Ushakov Anastas
29.06.2004, 19:15
At me, - to mine, what that an infection in a throat. In some hours all has swelled mucous in a mouth, gums or gingivas, all red, in pimples under tongue ii in a mouth. This muck slips in a throat very quickly. The doctor without perdvaritelnoj does not accept record. What to do or make? What is it can be?

Erovichenkov A.A.
30.06.2004, 14:24
Dear Ushakov Anastas! At you urgent a status, urgently address for consultation to the doctor or cause "03". Do not drink hot, it is necessary to rinse or gargle a throat a solution of baking soda (1 ch. L. On a glass of water).

Tamara
01.07.2004, 16:28
Hello, the doctor.
At me on legs or foots after use of an electrodepilator owing to vrostanija hair back in a skin began to appear very morbid abscesses, furuncles. Has passed again to the razor, whether but process proceeds there Can be it vsledstvii entering of any infection and as from it or her to get rid. I accepted antibiotics, such as "klatsid", anti-infectives, but already two years as I cannot get rid of this misfortune. To not delete hair from legs or foots I cannot, even it is temporary. Please, advise that nibud.