PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me pregnancy of 27 weeks, genikolog has sent mine...

Lilja
23.06.2004, 17:42
Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me pregnancy of 27 weeks, mine genikolog has sent me on consultation to infektsionistu in occasion of a virus gerpisa in a blood. On reception at the doctor I have told that being the pregnant woman at me twice on labiums arose gerpis and I it or him than did not treat. Infektsionist vipisala to me of a suppository " Viferon - 1 " and " Viferon - 2 " in an anus. Tell or say please, whether it is possible to apply them during pregnancy or it is possible it will be limited "atsiklovirom" immediately at occurrence gerpisa?

Background Edward
24.06.2004, 13:20
It is possible to be limited atsiklovirom. References infektsionista will not prevent.

The anonym
27.06.2004, 03:05
LILJA, ATSIKLOVIR CAN IS DESTRUCTIVE TO AFFECT or INFLUENCE THE FETUS!!! CONSULT TO THE GOOD VENEREOLOGIST AND IN SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF HERPES IN CONTACT TO THE COMPETENT GYNECOLOGIST!!! ATSIKLOVIR IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACCEPT FROM 36 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY!!! SUCCESS!

The anonym
28.06.2004, 09:01
LILJA, ATSIKLOVIR CAN IS DESTRUCTIVE TO AFFECT or INFLUENCE THE FETUS!!! CONSULT TO THE GOOD VENEREOLOGIST AND IN SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF HERPES IN CONTACT TO THE COMPETENT GYNECOLOGIST!!! ATSIKLOVIR IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACCEPT FROM 36 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY!!! SUCCESS!

Lilja
28.06.2004, 16:49
And here the venereologist? gerpis it not venereal disease, and infectious. I asked a question in occasion of a preparation " Viferon - 1 " and " Viferon - 2 ". In general who responds me, the doctor or who?

child
30.06.2004, 08:46
You are responded by special correspondent Sadovskaja Mashka from Belarusiiona and the Background Edward.