PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was in an out-patient department in occasion of banal ORZ, and to me speak, that 2 more year...

Maks
29.06.2004, 13:55
Was in an out-patient department in occasion of banal ORZ, and to me speak, that 2 more years back it or him the telephone message that I addressed in any hospital with complaints to a hepatitis With has acted or arrived. I in hospital with such complaints did not address and in general about such infection have learned or have found out for the first time. However, approximately at the same time, when in an out-patient department the telephone message has come, I was surveyed in regional KVD and, naturally, handed over the analysis of a blood. " Can, they send a blood on the analysis of a hepatitis in this hospital? ", - I have thought and have decided to make secure and hand over just in case nevertheless analyses in Botkinskoj to hospital (I live in Peter). The analysis of a blood on " anti-VGS obshch. " Was negative, and I was have calmed down, but soon have suddenly started to feel obvious gravity in right hypochondrium that never was earlier. The sign of a chronic hepatitis has climbed on one medical site in the Internet, where prochel, what is it just!
Questions 3:
Whether can be, that the analysis has not shown a virus though he is,
Whether I am infectious at not protected sexual contact if the virus in a blood in the obvious form is absent,
How to learn or find out precisely, I am sick or not?

Erovichenkov A.A.
30.06.2004, 00:35
Dear Maks! It is in absentia complex or difficult to give the qualified advice or council in the given situation! Address for internal consultation to vrachu-infektsionistu, inspection, clinical survey is necessary!!!