PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 40 years. Now I am in Africa of more than 6 months...

Andrey
29.06.2004, 04:59
The dear doctor! To me of 40 years. Now I am in Africa of more than 6 months. I on arms or hand have more polutoroa than months there was a punctate rash towering above a surface of a skin, malinovo-red color, the size 1 2 mm. CHem-something reminds ugrevuju an eruption. For last week has appeared in addition on ulnar sgibateljah and kolenjah. It is More on a body anywhere is not present. The itch in general is not present. It tried to be treated by desensitizing agents, benzilbenzoatom, hormonal creams. Also accepted antigelmintnye preparations (Mebendazolum on 0, 1 2 times day, 3 days). It seems, intensivnostvysypany has decreased. All this was recommended by doctors. In the general or common analysis of a blood - norm or rate. Thrombocytes and eosinocytes in norm or rate. What is it can be and how to treat? The Filariasis is possible or probable? Opportunities to make here bacteriological researches are not present. Yours faithfully Andrey

Neljubina L.J.
29.06.2004, 18:25
It is poorly similar to a filariasis. Most likely this disease in the competence of the dermatologist or the allergist.