PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such question. Three 4 back me were bitten by a dog. To me naz...

The anonym
21.06.2004, 18:17
Hello. At me such question. Three 4 back me were bitten by a dog. To me have appointed or nominated a course of inoculations against a rabies. Have told or said, that an inoculation new and more powerful or potent. The schedule of bacterination at this inoculation too was distinct from the schedule of earlier vaccine. To in total me should make, - to mine, 6 inoculations, but soon after the second inoculation at me has risen the heat (under 40), has appeared strong delicacy. Me have put in an infectious department of mountains. Hospitals. Three days I almost constantly slept, delicacy was such, that I hardly rose from a hospital bed or cot. On 4 j day became little bit easier. Days through 10 me have written out, having diagnosed an anaphylactic shock of average gravity or something like that. After an extract I had a strong depression with periodic attacks of a unreasonable panic, intimate or cardiac pulse was astable t. e. Got off (like it an arrhythmia is called), periodically pulse sharply jumped impacts up to 180 190, there were twitchings muscles in a body, undue fatiguability. The attention and memory also has worsened. With depression I more or have less consulted in a year by means of auto-training and constant continuous job (that to less time remains on any ideas, t. To. They inevitably rolled down or slid on a negative). Now, later 4 years, have remained twitchings muscles and problems with attention and memory. I ask from you the help. That vse-taki with me was and as to me to struggle with twitchings (they usually amplify when I get tired), problems with attention and memory to be the high-grade person. It is necessary for me, t. To. I study in HIGH SCHOOL, and there as you know, it is necessary to remember and perceive great volumes of the information. I hope for your help. In advance thanks.

Alain
24.06.2004, 15:23
You know, in this konverentsii will not wait the answer! Try to ask the question in conference - the therapist or the neurologist! Success!

Elin I.G.
26.06.2004, 15:37
It was alergicheskaja reaction to a vaccine, it is necessary for you to remember well, that this vaccine to you to enter it is impossible and to address internally to the neuropathologist.