PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my husband are found kandidy and proteus-10* 7 (-) The diagnosis - ulcerative kol...

KAma
18.06.2004, 13:07
At my husband are found kandidy and proteus-10* 7 (-)
The diagnosis - a ulcerative colitis of a rectum. A dysbacteriosis. Lechashchii the doctor does not appoint or nominate antibiotics. How much or As far as it is correct?
Has appointed or nominated vikasal, amilokapronovuju kis-that, vnutrevenno-aktovegin, Haemodesum, vitaminny (groups), salofalk. The husband accepts already 4, but the diarrhea does not stop + an impurity of a blood in a feces as sohranjaetsja, there are no improvements. Whether there can be a purpose or an appointment correct? What treatment t. e. What preparations can be effective?
The doctor we lives in other country, therefore on internal consultation cannot enter the name.
Age of the patient of 37 years
Thanks huge

The doctor
18.06.2004, 22:10
All is correct. At your husband and so already there is a dysbacteriosis, purpose or appointment of antibiotics will aggravate a situation, except for that in this case antibiotics are not shown.
Unfortunately, you have not specified in what dose your husband accepts salofalk and what is the time, therefore I can not estimate or appreciate efficiency of treatment. The gastroenterologist or the proctologist is engaged in treatment of this disease, address in their conference.