PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me during intubation have been found out ljamblii in areas AVS. Has registered...

Julia, 23 years
31.05.2004, 00:02
In me during intubation have been found out ljamblii in areas AVS. Have registered course of treatment. But to me have not explained what by I could catch. The dear doctor, tell or say, please, what by can catch similar illness or disease? Whether she is passed from the person to the person (what by) or not? It not a way someone to infect, and a way of caution. In advance thanks.

Dock
01.06.2004, 01:20
Forget about it or this. Ljamblii always live in an organism, only when there is a disturbance of function. A bubble they become pathogenic. Have a drink days 5 Trichopolum and make tjubazh - will resolve

Talla
03.06.2004, 16:45
Dock, here I with you shall disagree. It should be found where that these or it ljamblii that them will catch. In ours mesth is a rarity

Dock
06.06.2004, 14:00
Probably I have touched about "always", at correct job. A bubble they perish. And to catch it is possible having drunk unboiled water. I see Julia's fright - anything serious.

MAKS
09.06.2004, 01:59
It is especially important TO KEEP RULES of PERSONAL HYGIENE THAT ALLOWS TO EXCLUDE ONE OF the MOST IMPORTANT WAYS of TRANSFER LJAMBLEJ-ORALNO-FECAL. SOURCE ZARAZHENIJA-SICK of the LAMBLIASIS OR LJAMBLIOZONOSITEL, And also DOGS. INFECTION OCCURS or HAPPENS AT HIT of PARASITES In POTABLE WATER, THROUGH DIRTY VEGETABLES, FRUIT And ARMS or HAND. CARRIERS of VEGETATIVE FORMS LJAMBLY And THEM TSIST are FLIES. INTESTINAL LJAMBLIJA-the UNIQUE KIND of the ELEMENTARY WHICH LIVE In the ORGANISM of the PERSON In the LUMEN of the SMALL BOWEL. FOR PERSON LJAMBLIJA is USLOVNO-PATHOGENIC SPETSIFICHESKNM to the ELEMENTARY; the PERSON SERVES as the TANK of the PARASITE. JULIJA be not frightened TO CURE sja SIMPLY. FOLLOW REFERENCES of YOUR DOCTOR. SUCCESS.

Talla
10.06.2004, 05:48
The dock, neuzhelie at you in water which flows from the usual cock live ljamblii? Then washing of arms or hand, fruit and vegetables simply loses sense

The anonym
13.06.2004, 21:53
Dear Talla, it is interesting in what country you live? If at us in the USA according to, beginning or starting still with 80 h years the reason of half of all flashes of a diarrhea were ljamblii. And in 12 % of cases infection occured or happened through usual American water water.

Dock
14.06.2004, 10:13
For Tally. Probably here plays a role concentration on the one hand and immune system + correct job GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT with another. Bile is pernicious for ljambly, but in case of loss of properties of bile they find for themselves favorable medium in duodene. If ZHKR funkts. Normally, greater or big konts-I ljambly can cause or call short-term dysfunction of a tract then it will be besides liquidated by bile. The question on washing vegetables and fruit too is rather interesting (would like to share with you opinion). I for a long time observe such picture, when children from a countryside or at careless parents often not knowing rules of hygiene (about washing of fruit I any more do not speak), often barefooted, dressed not on weather, but the fact, that they happen much more fine than contempoparies from cities. The unique problem usually happen worms or acute infections - but it cleanly disorder. Whether we ruin immunity our sterility and whether we raise or increase a susceptibility to razl. Sorts to infections, allergies, etc. The organism becomes defenceless and for a becoming infected smaller concentration of bacteria and viruses is required much. To the children I recommend to eat sometimes dirty fruit and to drink unboiled water, but It only my opinion. With uv. Dock.

Talla
17.06.2004, 15:24
To the anonym from the USA. In our edges or territories the lambliasis is observed at people living on farms at which there is no central city waterpipe which use tank water. The reasons diarrei at city dwellers are Staphilococcuses, Kampliobakter, viruses and more rare or infrequent "creatures". Lamblii cost or stand where that in the extremity or end of this list.