PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a girlfriend. Recently I have learned or have found out, that at it or her S.Pri's hepatitis it or this, she at...

Oksana
15.06.2004, 08:07
I have a girlfriend. Recently I have learned or have found out, that from it or her S.Pri's hepatitis it or this, she assures, that illness or disease is passed only sexual by or through a blood. She speaks, that in its or her liver there is a rod of a hepatitis With which in due course can resolve. At us small children who play one toys, etc., whether dialogue with her is fraught for my family?

Valery
15.06.2004, 12:15
Dear Oksana! Much to our regret your girlfriend is badly informed on S.Eto's hepatitis virus disease of a liver which is passed parenteral by, t. e. Through a blood and a sexual way (less often), and also from infected mother to the child (less often). Osonovnoj a source of infection the infected blood. Antibodies to a hepatitis With are saved in an organism of the patient very long time (pozhizenno). Treatment is spent, when the virus is active (it it is possible to tell or say after carrying out of the certain researches). In a life the hepatitis With is not passed.

Oksana
16.06.2004, 01:21
Many thanks for the information, Valery.