PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nedanvno has found out in itself a tenial worm (send or have left obryvki). Was in a shock...

Marina
14.06.2004, 07:17
nedanvno has found out in itself a tenial worm (send or have left obryvki). Was in a shock, to take with itself these or it obryvki has not guessed. Has gone to the out-patient department to infektsionistu, he has sent to a local infectious diseases hospital. There me have not taken, as there are no results of analyses. Have sent to the out-patient department already to the therapist. That has written out three directions on the analysis of a feces on eggs a worm. All three analyses have yielded negative results. To me have told or said, that I am absolutely healthy, and there is nothing to invent. And what to invent? I saw! He could not get to anywhere, especially for such short term. We with the husband wished the child to get or start, and now we are afraid. What to do or make?

A.Muravyova
14.06.2004, 18:55
1. Hand over the general or common analysis krovi-at any helminthic invasion there is an allergization of an organism and the level of eosinocytes in a blood raises or increases.
2. Other ways diagnostiki-an enzyme immunoassay (IFA), serologichesky methods are applied also.
3. If you are assured that at you worms accept unitary "Dekaris"