PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already addressed to you with questions in occasion of a subfebrile condition (...

Natalia
12.06.2004, 21:45
Hello! I already addressed to you with questions in occasion of a subfebrile condition (within 10 months T 36.9 - 37.3, a chair sometimes normal, sometimes kashitseobraznyj or liquid, but no more than two times day, sometimes an itch - arms or hand when you will scratch are scratched, remain for a short while red raschesy, in a mouth are formed jazvochki). Nakonets-that could copy results of analyses, here they:
Blood a hemoglobin 131, erythrocytes 4.6, a color parameter 0.86, leucocytes 5.7, neutrophils - band 2 %, segmented 53 %, eosinocytes of 5 %, lymphocytes of 34 %, monocytes of 6 %, an ESR 10, Saccharum of 3.0 mm l, (leucocytes pochemu-that are entered by other Pasta), biochemistry a bilirubin 10.2, a cholesterin 4.1, S-reactive fiber - otr, a fibrinogen 2.750 g l, sialine assay - a crossed out section, urea of 5.7 mm l, an electrophoresis: the general or common fiber 70 g l, albumins of 49.4 percents, globulins 1 2.8 percents, 2 10, 0 percents, 1 11.8 percents, 2 (and any flourish is attributed) 26.0 percents, a transaminase: ALT 16, nuclear heating plant 24, credit ASLS 165. Much that is not entered in the norms or rates specified by the same leaf, but the doctor has told or said, that all analyses in norm or rate. A scatology: konsist. - it is dense., color - korichn., muscular fibers +, an indigestible fat +, Amylum +, leucocytes - a crossed out section, erythrocytes - a crossed out section, the elementary - not obn. The analysis wet - transparent, otn. Density of m of m, reaction nejtr., fiber is not present, the glucose is not present, an epithelium flat 2 4, leucocytes 4 6, slime +. I shall be very grateful, if you can chem-nibudb help or assist me!!! Thanks.

Neljubina L.J.
13.06.2004, 12:42
Analyses, really, in norm or rate.