PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, in my husband in a blood have found out the Australian antigen. Whence he be...

Angelina
04.06.2004, 08:58
The doctor, in my husband in a blood have found out the Australian antigen. Whence he undertakes, than is dangerous to the carrier or bearer and our child? Thanks.

Angelina
06.06.2004, 06:51
prochla, what is it a hepatitis of Century He happens at narcomaniacs of homosexuals. My husband does not concern to them. Really I now should go on abortion? Respond, please. Thanks.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 20:37
Angelina! You that? Kakkoj abortion? Gepatitot In it is possible to be ill both at an odontectomy and at any injection. Believe the husband. And simply visit or attend internally competent infektsionista. Success

The anonym
11.06.2004, 00:15
Descend or Go on consultation to vrachu-infektsionistu, to you will appoint or nominate inspection, it is possible or probable you only the carrier or bearer, and could catch at any medical manipulation and furthermore at the stomatologist, you do not know how long has passed or has taken place from the moment of infection.

Background Edward
12.06.2004, 12:40
The darling the Angel. Most likely your husband the asymptomatic carrier or bearer. To be afraid it is necessary of nothing. If absolutely on seryoznomu - that banal monitoring the biochemical analysis of a blood of your husband 1 time in 6 months is necessary.